Thursday 30 August 2012

Sedona lace Warm Pallet
Eye Look Of The Day..


Today I'm having lunch with some old friends and I wanted to do something peachy and match it with a nude lip. I have done many looks with this pallet but my camera doesn't do a good job at showing you guys the colors. so I apologize. Hopefully I can buy a new camera soon. If you guys have any suggestions on a good camera that is not over the top expensive. I would highly appreciate that. Anyways thanks and Have a great weekend loves. xoxo



 

-Coralista by Benefit - Cheeks

-900b By Wet and Wild - lips

-Peach petal by Revlon - Lips

-Sedona Lace Pallet - Eyes 




-Peach color on the eyelids 

-Brown on the crease 

-Redish Brown On the outer V

-Matte cream color on the high light.









***Have a Great long weekend.












4 comments: